[squeak-dev] Event - Building native android apps with S8
Elvio Fernandez
2018-10-27 13:24:41 UTC
This Thursday, November 1, 2018, Felipe Zak and Alejandro Reimondo are
going to do a short presentation about how we develop native android
applications using S8 and U8 tools.
An attempt will be made to broadcast live, although the presentation will
be repeated at the next S8 meeting.
It would be very exciting to meet some of you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/s8smalltalk
tim Rowledge
2018-10-27 17:55:55 UTC
Post by Elvio Fernandez
https://www.facebook.com/groups/s8smalltalk
I'd love to see that page but FB won't let me see it and I'm certainly not joining The Great Personal Data Giveaway

tim
--
tim Rowledge; ***@rowledge.org; http://www.rowledge.org/tim
Strange OpCodes: HALT: N
Craig Latta
2018-10-28 10:20:28 UTC
Hi--
Post by Elvio Fernandez
https://www.facebook.com/groups/s8smalltalk
I'd love to see that page but FB won't let me see it and I'm certainly
not joining The Great Personal Data Giveaway.
Maybe there could be a meetup.com event, assuming we want to join
The Great wework.com Global Real Estate Conquest. :)

Regardless, I'm looking forward to that S8 event!

-C

--
Craig Latta
Black Page Digital